- Free hold
The size of the Apartment ranges in between 73.67 Sq. mt and 589.19 Sq. mt , The size of the Service Apartment varies from 82.03 Sq. mt to 293.01 Sq. mt Emaar Address Sky View Residences offers facilities such as Gymnasium and Lift.
It also has amenities like Basketball court and Golf course.
It also offers Car parking.
Emaar Address Sky View Residences has a total of 2 towers. The construction is of 64 floors. An accommodation of 531 units has been provided.You can find Emaar Address Sky View Residences price list on 99acres.com. The diversifying Dubai economy, excellent infrastructure, more job opportunities and growing population are some of the factors that affect the real estate market of Dubai positively. The construction sector has traditionally been a key source of growth for the wider economy of the city.
Welcome to Address Sky View, a panoramic city viewpoint gracing Dubai’s skyline with two resplendent towers conjoined at the summit by an architecturally marvellous Sky Bridge, in the heart of Downtown Dubai.Here, guests and visitors are warmly welcomed to a confluence of attractive propositions.
The rooms, suites and residences at Address Sky View reflect careful attention to every nuance of comfort and elegance, while matchless perspectives of the city beckon from the infinity pool above. Innovation and culinary finesse are essential ingredients that elevate each of the novel dining experiences, while wellness is delivered holistically via spa and fitness experiences characterised by new-age thinking.
The Ballroom hosts some of the most spectacular social celebrations and formal felicitations, while corporate initiatives take on progressive new dimensions across superbly designed meeting rooms and amphitheatres.
25% | 75% 3 years on Post Handover
Availability : 3 BR Apartments
Handover : Q2 2024
- Swimming Pool
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.