Live the private island lifestyle in Dubai! New launch at Emaar Beachfront coming soon! Get ready for Palace Beach Residences at Emaar Beachfront. It is the ideal place for beachfront apartments with amazing views of the Arabian Gulf. These homes are the epitome of beachfront lifestyle with interiors that are idyllic and high-end. Complete with the best of amenities, Palace Beach Residence is the most exciting place to be, away from the bustle of the city and close to the quiet of the sea.
We are delighted to present Palace Beach Residence, a magnificent residential project being developed within the Emaar Beachfront community in Dubai Harbour.Located between JBR and Dubai Marina, Emaar Beachfront is very easily accessible.
Palace Beach features a combination of branded and serviced apartments in one to four-bedroom layouts, complemented by the services and facilities of the Palace Beach Hotel. The interior aesthetic is a blend of classic Arabian design and modern beachfront living, with a a mix of warm wood and stone finishes. Each apartment is framed in floor-to-ceiling glass, and is perfectly positioned to enjoy views over the Arabian Sea and the vibrant Dubai coastline.
Discover Your New Life
Residents of Palace Beach will have exclusive access to amenities that include a pool deck, fitness centre, landscaped terraces, signature restaurants, and a private beach. They will be able to avail of the facilities that the Palace Beach Hotel has to offer, as well as the incredible lifestyle of Dubai Marina and JBR.
Pay 10% on Booking with 4 years on Post Handover
Availability : 1, 2 & 3 BR
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.