La Rosa 4 is the highly anticipated fourth phase of the namesake development located with the master community of Villanova.
Offering a selection of spacious 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses, this neighbourhood is a place that will give you a sense of belonging. With contemporary architecture in perfect harmony with natural surroundings, La Rosa 4 is ideal for active days and relaxing moments.
Each home is meticulously designed and includes spacious bedrooms and a living area, as well as lush private garden.
Additionally, the community features a pool house, playground, sports court, and a unique park for pets The interiors in La Rosa 4 are thoughtfully appointed and offer optimized floor plans to maximize space. This is a setting where you can easily create feeling of truly being at home and exactly where you truly belong.
Within Villanova, every convenience of community living is just a stone’s throw away.
La Rosa at Villanova is a resort-style community with green areas, lots of walkways and retail outlets. The community is well-developed and features perfect connection so you have everything Dubailand could offer on your doorstep. La Rosa comprises commodious 3-4BR with contemporary architecture design. Each room has an elegant interior with a mild colour palette that creates a high level of comfort.
La Rosa is perfectly connected with Emirates Road and Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Road.
Get in touch today and Our Villanova Specialists Will Help You !
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.