- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: 1
Fully furnished duplex apartment
Downstairs : Living area , Dining , Kitchen , Store/maids , and toilet
Upstairs: 3 rooms en-suite and small living room
Rooms : 3 bedrooms + en-suite
Master room : Huge size and wooden floor with Sheikh Zayed Road view
2 bedrooms : Wooden floor with Sheikh Zayed Road view and Zabeel View
Store : Can be used as maid's room
Living Area : Zabeel view with glass window from flooring to ceiling
Take in exceptional views of Dubai through your floor-to-ceiling windows in this stylish and spacious apartment, large enough for groups. With beautifully designed interiors and parquet flooring, this is a wonderful combination of luxury living and home comfort.
Located in Dubai, Jumeirah Living – World Trade Centre Residence is connected to the convention centre. Dubai Opera and Dubai Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area’s popular attractions include Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Travelling with kids? Make time for Wild Wadi Water Park, or head to an event or a match at Meydan Racecourse. Scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.